Taking a drive to see Grayson Hobby in Atlanta and purchasing some 3 blade micro pros from them to try on my 1S and 2S micro quads.
Flying the F3 EVO Hexacopter FPV in various locations.
Practicing FPV racing with the Ultra Brushed Micro quadcopter.
- Frame printed [http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1223111]
- 8x20mm Brushed motors [http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SKUJL2K]
- Spekturm VA1100 5.8 GHz FPV video [http://www.amazon.com/Spektrum-FPV-Ultra-Micro-Camera/dp/B00N3WQVJ6]
- Quantum Pico 32Bit Brushed FC [http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__86503__Quanum_Pico_32bit_Brushed_Flight_Control_Board.html]
- CleanFlight 10 (LuxFloat)
- Walkera Props [http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__64751__Propellers_2_standard_2_reverse_rotation_QR_Ladybird_Micro_Quad_Q_Bot_AR_Warehouse_.html]
Weight with 1S 350 mha battery 64 grams.